NOMOS-BANK, one of Russia's largest private listed banks, recently announced that it is launching a joint mortgage program with leading Moscow real estate developer Donstroy.
Under the program, buyers of several Donstoy apartments can get a loan at a record low interest rate of 7.9 percent for the first two years, which is approximately 5 percent lower than the average market rate on mortgage loans in 2013. Starting the third year, the rate will be 12.9 percent per annum.
The bank will consider various means of income verification, including bank and documentation management accounting for entrepreneurs.
The bank will consider applications within in one to two business days and charge a commission for processing.
Donstoy buildings participating in the joint program including two deluxe projects currently under construction, Barrin House in Hamovnikah and Grand DeLuxe Plyushchikha, as well as Valley Setun in the west of Moscow and Scarlet Sails on the banks of the Moscow River.
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues
- PROMSVYZABANK - RUSSIA: Promsvyazbank awarded the winners of the national prize "Business Success"
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Amendment of the “General Terms and Conditions of Servicing Accounts, Deposits and Consumer Loans”
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: NBU Launches Economic Express Regional Project in Zhytomyr
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EUR 1.9 billion EIB Group backing for private sector, energy and urban investment across Greece
- HSBC - GEORGIA: Technology targets financial crime
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: More European funds available to support energy efficiency in residential buildings
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech