NOMOS-BANK, one of Russia's largest private listed banks, recently announced that it is launching a joint mortgage program with leading Moscow real estate developer Donstroy.
Under the program, buyers of several Donstoy apartments can get a loan at a record low interest rate of 7.9 percent for the first two years, which is approximately 5 percent lower than the average market rate on mortgage loans in 2013. Starting the third year, the rate will be 12.9 percent per annum.
The bank will consider various means of income verification, including bank and documentation management accounting for entrepreneurs.
The bank will consider applications within in one to two business days and charge a commission for processing.
Donstoy buildings participating in the joint program including two deluxe projects currently under construction, Barrin House in Hamovnikah and Grand DeLuxe Plyushchikha, as well as Valley Setun in the west of Moscow and Scarlet Sails on the banks of the Moscow River.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business