NOMOS-BANK recently came in second in the 2013 MarksWebb Rank & Report on mobile and internet banking in Russia for tablet performance, functionality and ease of use.
NOMOS-Link allows users to conduct most banking transactions, including investment management and external money order transfers, entirely online.
It is the only service in Russia to offer online trading of precious metals, including gold, silver, platinum and palladium. Additionally, users can set limits on and block bank cards through the system.
NOMOS-BANK will issue virtual cards free of charge by Nov. 30.
NOMOS-BANK has an extensive regional network with 300 offices and provides a wide range of banking services to corporate, retail and small business clients. It has been rated BB- by Fitch and Ba3 by Moody's.
As of June 30, NOMOS-BANK had approximately 13,000 corporate customers, 85,600 small business customers and approximately 1.5 million individuals, including clients private banking.
NOMOS-BANK was co-founded by Igor Finogenov, now the CEO of the Eurasian Development Bank.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays