From January-September, the number of effected payment instructions in the Belarus Interbank Settlement System was 51,463,700, up from 48,902,700 in the same period last year, according to figures recently released by the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus.
The total value of the payment instructions for the period increased to $320 billion from $296.45 billion in January-September 2012.
The average daily turnover for January-September was 274,000, up from 257,400 in the first nine months of 2012. The average daily turnover amounted to $1.7 billion, up from $41.54 billion last year.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar