The leaders of the UMMC Foxes basketball club held a press conference Wednesday to mark the start of the new season this Friday.
According to UMMC CEO Andrew Kozitsin, the "Foxes" team consists of the same members as it did last season with the exception of one player.
The team will again work with trainer Todd Torexell, who helped players prepare for last year's Euroleague, where they won the title after thrashing their Turkish opponents.
UMMC won the title for the first time in 2003.
"The team has worked systematically for ten years, and I think the main thing is to keep improving," Kozitsin said.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays