A contest of professional skills between representatives of several different trades was recently held at Russian oil refinery TANECO.
Competing at the Nizhnekamsk Oil Refining and Petrochemical Plants Complex were technicians for static equipment, rotating equipment, instrumentation and automation, compressors, processing plants, repair and maintenance of electrical equipment, and chemical analysis.
More than 100 young TANECO employees were competing for the title of "Best in Trade."
Participants were selected on the basis of their level of theoretical and practical training as well as the quality and execution time of production orders. Applicants could have no disciplinary or safety standards and regulations violations.
The winners' award ceremony will take place during the celebration of Oilmen Day.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar