The Bank of Latvia recently issued new regulations for credit unions submitting "Calculation of the Reserve Base and Reserve Requirement" reports to ensure compliance with European Central Bank rules.
A credit union must submit its report for the maintenance periods ending April 8, May 13 and June 10, 2014, based on the data of the Monthly Financial Position report of December 31, 2013, by January 10, 2014.
The credit union must also report liabilities to another financial institution as liabilities to MFIs are subject to reserve requirements.
The report must be submitted to the Bank of Latvia in electronic form, and the terms used must reflect the same meaning as defined in the ECB regulations.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays