The National Bank of Ukraine has announced interest rates on asset and liability transactions carried out by the bank on October 2.
Overnight credit will be offered against collateral of Ukrainian government bonds at 7.50 percent per annum, while overnight certificates of deposits will be offered at 2 percent per annum.
Certificates of deposit will be offered through a tender procedure with a 2.25 percent maximum bid rate for certificates with a maturity of seven days, 3 percent with a maturity of 14 days, 3.50 percent with a maturity of 30 days, 4 percent with a maturity of 44 days and 6 percent with a maturity of 85 days.
The terms and conditions for conducting the transactions are communicated to banks via the relevant software.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation