Lithuania's M3 broad monetary aggregate increased by $127.81 million in August, while it had an annual growth rate of 4.6 percent at the end of the month, according to the Statistics Department of the Bank of Lithuania.
The growth of the M3 broad monetary aggregate was due largely to increased overnight deposits amounting to $167.08 million, but it was tempered by a decrease in deposits with an agreed maturity of up to two years.
Domestic credit in August increased by $58.99 million, with a rise in credit to other residents of $113.80 million and a drop in credit to the government of $54.81 million.
The monetary financial institutions' net external assets decreased by $22.63 million, amounting to $3.82 billion.
The share of other FMIs' lending to households in euros fell from 73.2 percent at the end of December 2011 to 69.8 percent at the end of August.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays