The managers of oil and gas company Tatneft were recently included on the XIV annual "Top 1,000 Russian Managers" list by the Managers' Association and Kommersant publishing house.
Shafagat Takhautdinov, the director general of Tatneft, was listed among the top 10 business leaders in the fuel and energy sector, while Nail Maganov, the company's first deputy director general, was named among the best three commercial directors in the fuel and energy sector.
Deputy Director General for Economics Vladimir Lavushchenko ranked as one of the top financial officers, while Deputy General Director for Property Victor Gorodniy ranked as one of the best corporate management directors.
Fred Shchelkov, the deputy general director for general affairs, was named among the best three marketing directors, and Rustam Mukhamadeev, the deputy general director for human resources and social development, was named one of the best HR directors.
The "Top 1,000 Russian Managers" list was created in 2001 and is designed to identify national and industry leaders in 16 major sectors of the economy.
- ARDSHININVESTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank and Black Sea Trade and Development Bank sign $ 20 million loan agreement
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Message from Mher Abrahamyan, Chairman of IDBank's Board of Directors, to clients
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank applies to its clients
- ARMBUSINESSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMBUSINESSBANK Announces Deferred Loan Repayments
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: About loans: ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank customers can receive their money transfers without visiting the Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Amount on settlement and deposit accounts in EDB exceeded $ 440 million
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Staff at ADB Headquarters to Temporarily Work from Home
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Raiffeisenbank bought a domain in anticipation of the launch of a new product
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Additional privileges for Visa Infinite card holders