The managers of oil and gas company Tatneft were recently included on the XIV annual "Top 1,000 Russian Managers" list by the Managers' Association and Kommersant publishing house.
Shafagat Takhautdinov, the director general of Tatneft, was listed among the top 10 business leaders in the fuel and energy sector, while Nail Maganov, the company's first deputy director general, was named among the best three commercial directors in the fuel and energy sector.
Deputy Director General for Economics Vladimir Lavushchenko ranked as one of the top financial officers, while Deputy General Director for Property Victor Gorodniy ranked as one of the best corporate management directors.
Fred Shchelkov, the deputy general director for general affairs, was named among the best three marketing directors, and Rustam Mukhamadeev, the deputy general director for human resources and social development, was named one of the best HR directors.
The "Top 1,000 Russian Managers" list was created in 2001 and is designed to identify national and industry leaders in 16 major sectors of the economy.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Vice-President Chen Highlights Uzbekistan's Capital Market Development Priorities in Keynote Speech
- ATA BANK - AZERBAIJAN: AtaBank's traditional savings campaign kicks off
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank’s Opening Hours on 18 November 2019
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: Break of UKRSIBBANK Payment Cards , ATMS and POS Terminal
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has 13 new employees
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ArmSwissBank Made Coupon Payments of Corporate Bonds
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Provides Seminars and Trainings within the Women in Business Program
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank supports Stockholm School of Economics in Riga
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: End-of-term assessment for the Juncker Commission
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: A meeting of the delegation of the Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development with the World Bank team