A round-table discussion on the training of engineers in the oil and gas industry was held Thursday in Kazan, the capital of the Republic of Tatarstan.
The roundtable was part of the 42nd IGIP International Symposium on Engineering Education, entitled "Global Challenges in Engineering Education" and organized in conjunction with the Kazan National Research Technological University and Austria's Technical Institute of Carinthia.
President of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov told participants that there is a growing need for highly skilled engineers in the republics.
"Today, we need to consolidate all the possibilities, based on the real sector of the economy, and in cooperation with foreign partners; otherwise, further development of the enterprises is impossible," Minnikhanov said.
President of IGIP Michael Auer presented Minnikhano with a certificate of membership.
Deputy General Director of TATNEFT Rustam Mukhamadeev also spoke of the pressing need for skilled engineers.
"The fuel and energy complex and specifically the oil industry is one of the high-tech, knowledge-intensive sectors of the world economy," Mukhamadeev said. "Therefore the fuel and energy companies staffing issue is given the highest priority."
Participants also discussed global trends in the development of technical education and research and shared information on the implementation of personnel training programs for the oil and gas industry.
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank’s Opening Hours on 18 November 2019
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: Break of UKRSIBBANK Payment Cards , ATMS and POS Terminal
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has 13 new employees
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ArmSwissBank Made Coupon Payments of Corporate Bonds
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Provides Seminars and Trainings within the Women in Business Program
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank supports Stockholm School of Economics in Riga
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: End-of-term assessment for the Juncker Commission
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: A meeting of the delegation of the Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development with the World Bank team
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: URALSIB Bank took 15th place among banks in the RAEX-600 rating
- PRAVEX BAANK - UKRAINE: PRAVEX BANK joins EBRD Trade Facilitation Program to support foreign economic activity of Ukrainian exporters and importers