The National Bank of Ukraine, the central bank of Ukraine, will increase its sale of bullion coins to authorized retail banks in order to meet a growing popular demand.
The bank has concluded agreements with several financial institutions, including Imeksbank, Oschadbank, Ukreximbank, VAB Bank, Bank Forum and UGB.
The NBU sold more than 13.5 thousand bullion coins, both gold and silver, worth in excess of $5 million in 2012.
Thirty-three authorized banks and regional branches of the NBU are involved in selling and repurchasing bullion coins on beneficial terms for customers.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays