The National Bank of Ukraine, the central bank of Ukraine, will increase its sale of bullion coins to authorized retail banks in order to meet a growing popular demand.
The bank has concluded agreements with several financial institutions, including Imeksbank, Oschadbank, Ukreximbank, VAB Bank, Bank Forum and UGB.
The NBU sold more than 13.5 thousand bullion coins, both gold and silver, worth in excess of $5 million in 2012.
Thirty-three authorized banks and regional branches of the NBU are involved in selling and repurchasing bullion coins on beneficial terms for customers.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar