AtaBank, one of the largest commercial banks in Azerbaijan, has updated its website with a new list of POS-terminals that have been installed in the country's major cities.
The bank currently has 2,988 terminals and plans to expand. It is hoping that by posting the list, customers will more actively participated in its "Pay non-cash, get cash" lottery campaign. The campaign started at the beginning of the year and will continue through December 31.
Customers using cards issued by Azerbaijani banks at POS terminals installed by AtaBank are eligible for the lottery if their total monthly transactions amount to at least $25.
Lottery coupons can be obtained through any AtaBank branch with proof of payment.
AtaBank is one of Azerbaijan's largest commercial banks. Established in 1993, it is a subsidiary of ATA Holding. AtaBank currently has 19 branches and two divisions across the country.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar