A software product developed by Tatneft, one of Russia's largest oil companies, and Russia's Energy Consulting group came in first place in a CIS contest for best customer-related SAP Enterprise Resource Planning solutions.
SAP is a European multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations.
The "Establishment of a contingency reserve for payment of unused vacation days in accounting for the quarterly inventory" product in the Personnel Management system was voted best by SAP customers and professionals.
The proposed solution allows for verification of the balance of unused vacation days for each employee, entering the data into the information system and calculating the contingency reserve for payment taking into account the employee's actual average daily earnings.
The product will now be incorporated into SAP ERP.
- PROMSVYAZBANK - RUSSIA: Mutual funds of Promsvyaz management company entered the list of the best in terms of management quality
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Global Finance recognizes Converse Bank as the Best Trade Finance Provider in Armenia
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On Results of Deposit Auction to Attract Funds by the Central Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Chairman of the Board of the EDB Andrei Belyaninov headed the department at REU named after G. V. Plekhanova
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: EU budget debate ahead of crucial summit
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK: FUIB has opened a branch in Gorishni Plavni
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Unveils Venture Platform to Invest in Impact Technology Startups
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: EDB will expand its presence in Kazakhstan
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Belarus president talks about viability of alternative oil delivery options
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: For clients of Prominvestbank PJSC