A software product developed by Tatneft, one of Russia's largest oil companies, and Russia's Energy Consulting group came in first place in a CIS contest for best customer-related SAP Enterprise Resource Planning solutions.
SAP is a European multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations.
The "Establishment of a contingency reserve for payment of unused vacation days in accounting for the quarterly inventory" product in the Personnel Management system was voted best by SAP customers and professionals.
The proposed solution allows for verification of the balance of unused vacation days for each employee, entering the data into the information system and calculating the contingency reserve for payment taking into account the employee's actual average daily earnings.
The product will now be incorporated into SAP ERP.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies