A software product developed by Tatneft, one of Russia's largest oil companies, and Russia's Energy Consulting group came in first place in a CIS contest for best customer-related SAP Enterprise Resource Planning solutions.
SAP is a European multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations.
The "Establishment of a contingency reserve for payment of unused vacation days in accounting for the quarterly inventory" product in the Personnel Management system was voted best by SAP customers and professionals.
The proposed solution allows for verification of the balance of unused vacation days for each employee, entering the data into the information system and calculating the contingency reserve for payment taking into account the employee's actual average daily earnings.
The product will now be incorporated into SAP ERP.
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues
- PROMSVYZABANK - RUSSIA: Promsvyazbank awarded the winners of the national prize "Business Success"
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Amendment of the “General Terms and Conditions of Servicing Accounts, Deposits and Consumer Loans”
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: NBU Launches Economic Express Regional Project in Zhytomyr
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EUR 1.9 billion EIB Group backing for private sector, energy and urban investment across Greece
- HSBC - GEORGIA: Technology targets financial crime
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: More European funds available to support energy efficiency in residential buildings
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech