A software product developed by Tatneft, one of Russia's largest oil companies, and Russia's Energy Consulting group came in first place in a CIS contest for best customer-related SAP Enterprise Resource Planning solutions.
SAP is a European multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations.
The "Establishment of a contingency reserve for payment of unused vacation days in accounting for the quarterly inventory" product in the Personnel Management system was voted best by SAP customers and professionals.
The proposed solution allows for verification of the balance of unused vacation days for each employee, entering the data into the information system and calculating the contingency reserve for payment taking into account the employee's actual average daily earnings.
The product will now be incorporated into SAP ERP.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar