A software product developed by Tatneft, one of Russia's largest oil companies, and Russia's Energy Consulting group came in first place in a CIS contest for best customer-related SAP Enterprise Resource Planning solutions.
SAP is a European multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations.
The "Establishment of a contingency reserve for payment of unused vacation days in accounting for the quarterly inventory" product in the Personnel Management system was voted best by SAP customers and professionals.
The proposed solution allows for verification of the balance of unused vacation days for each employee, entering the data into the information system and calculating the contingency reserve for payment taking into account the employee's actual average daily earnings.
The product will now be incorporated into SAP ERP.
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Salary Card with 70% Discount
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sells 60 Million Lari Dual-Tranche Domestic Bonds in Georgia