Sberbank, the largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe, held a "Focus on the Customer" forum for its corporate clients in Moscow on Sept. 24.
During the event, Sberbank introduced new developments in its lending business. Participants were also given the opportunity to take part in one of four training sessions on real estate finance, cross-border trading, investment and short-term lending.
"With the slowdown of inflation in the Russian Savings Bank, a key creditor of the national economy, Sberbank aims to reduce the costs of their clients' investing in the economic development of the country," First Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of Sberbank Maksim Poletaev said. "We believe that the measures we are taking will have a positive impact on the market."
Sberbank is the largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe and the third largest in Europe. Headquartered in Moscow, its history goes back to Cancrin's financial reform of 1841. Sberbank offers full range of savings, investment and lending services.
- ARDSHININVESTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank and Black Sea Trade and Development Bank sign $ 20 million loan agreement
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Message from Mher Abrahamyan, Chairman of IDBank's Board of Directors, to clients
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank applies to its clients
- ARMBUSINESSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMBUSINESSBANK Announces Deferred Loan Repayments
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: About loans: ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank customers can receive their money transfers without visiting the Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Amount on settlement and deposit accounts in EDB exceeded $ 440 million
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Staff at ADB Headquarters to Temporarily Work from Home
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Raiffeisenbank bought a domain in anticipation of the launch of a new product
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Additional privileges for Visa Infinite card holders