Sberbank, the largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe, held a "Focus on the Customer" forum for its corporate clients in Moscow on Sept. 24.
During the event, Sberbank introduced new developments in its lending business. Participants were also given the opportunity to take part in one of four training sessions on real estate finance, cross-border trading, investment and short-term lending.
"With the slowdown of inflation in the Russian Savings Bank, a key creditor of the national economy, Sberbank aims to reduce the costs of their clients' investing in the economic development of the country," First Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of Sberbank Maksim Poletaev said. "We believe that the measures we are taking will have a positive impact on the market."
Sberbank is the largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe and the third largest in Europe. Headquartered in Moscow, its history goes back to Cancrin's financial reform of 1841. Sberbank offers full range of savings, investment and lending services.
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank’s Opening Hours on 18 November 2019
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: Break of UKRSIBBANK Payment Cards , ATMS and POS Terminal
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has 13 new employees
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ArmSwissBank Made Coupon Payments of Corporate Bonds
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Provides Seminars and Trainings within the Women in Business Program
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank supports Stockholm School of Economics in Riga
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: End-of-term assessment for the Juncker Commission
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: A meeting of the delegation of the Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development with the World Bank team
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: URALSIB Bank took 15th place among banks in the RAEX-600 rating
- PRAVEX BAANK - UKRAINE: PRAVEX BANK joins EBRD Trade Facilitation Program to support foreign economic activity of Ukrainian exporters and importers