A delegation from Russia's Alfa-Bank took part in the 35th Sibos international finance forum held in Dubai from September 16-19.
Organized by the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications, Sibos, which stands for SWIFT International Banking Seminar, has been held annually since 1978 and is a key event in the global banking community.
"The event has long established itself as a platform for sharing best practices, discuss new trends involving not only the recognized leaders in the field of financial transaction of business, but technology companies with which they have achieved this success," Alfa-Bank Chief Operating Officer Maria Shevchenko said.
During the forum, Alfa-Bank representatives held a series of meetings with more than 70 international financial institutions.
"This event provides a unique opportunity to discuss with the banking community the current topical issues," Dmitry Kalmyks, the co-head of Alfa-Bank's transactional business, said. "I'm sure it will reflect positively on the image of our bank in the international arena."
Alfa-Bank, founded in 1990, is a universal bank offering a full range of banking and financial services. It serves approximately 104,000 corporate customers and 9.6 million individuals.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays