A delegation from Russia's Alfa-Bank took part in the 35th Sibos international finance forum held in Dubai from September 16-19.
Organized by the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications, Sibos, which stands for SWIFT International Banking Seminar, has been held annually since 1978 and is a key event in the global banking community.
"The event has long established itself as a platform for sharing best practices, discuss new trends involving not only the recognized leaders in the field of financial transaction of business, but technology companies with which they have achieved this success," Alfa-Bank Chief Operating Officer Maria Shevchenko said.
During the forum, Alfa-Bank representatives held a series of meetings with more than 70 international financial institutions.
"This event provides a unique opportunity to discuss with the banking community the current topical issues," Dmitry Kalmyks, the co-head of Alfa-Bank's transactional business, said. "I'm sure it will reflect positively on the image of our bank in the international arena."
Alfa-Bank, founded in 1990, is a universal bank offering a full range of banking and financial services. It serves approximately 104,000 corporate customers and 9.6 million individuals.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar