Rossiya Bank, a universal financial and credit institution, has launched a virtual credit card that can be used to make purchases online.
VISA Internet Only, available to all existing customers, is valid for 30 days and has a maximum spending limit of $4,695. The card is also available to users of internet bank ABR DIRECT.
Headquartered in St. Petersburg, Rossiya Bank was founded on June 27, 1990.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar