The National Bank of Ukraine set interest rates on new transactions of assets and liabilities scheduled to take place on September 16.
Overnight credit will be provided against collateral of Ukrainian government bonds at 7.50 percent per annum and overnight certificates of deposits will be offered at 2.00 percent per annum.
Certificates of deposit will be offered through a tender procedure, with a 2.25 percent maximum bid rate for a maturity of seven days, 3 percent for a maturity of 14 days, 3.50 percent for a maturity of 30 days, 4 percent for a maturity of 45 days and 6 percent for a maturity of 85 days.
A regular quantitative tender for the refinancing of banks, with an interest rate of 6.50 percent per annum for a term of up to eight days, will be held on September 18.
The terms and conditions for conducting the transactions are communicated to banks via the relevant software pursuant to the Procedure for NBU's Transaction with Banks approved by the NBU Board on April 30, 2009, and amended on June 19, 2012.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays