The National Bank of Ukraine set interest rates on new transactions of assets and liabilities scheduled to take place on September 16.
Overnight credit will be provided against collateral of Ukrainian government bonds at 7.50 percent per annum and overnight certificates of deposits will be offered at 2.00 percent per annum.
Certificates of deposit will be offered through a tender procedure, with a 2.25 percent maximum bid rate for a maturity of seven days, 3 percent for a maturity of 14 days, 3.50 percent for a maturity of 30 days, 4 percent for a maturity of 45 days and 6 percent for a maturity of 85 days.
A regular quantitative tender for the refinancing of banks, with an interest rate of 6.50 percent per annum for a term of up to eight days, will be held on September 18.
The terms and conditions for conducting the transactions are communicated to banks via the relevant software pursuant to the Procedure for NBU's Transaction with Banks approved by the NBU Board on April 30, 2009, and amended on June 19, 2012.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar