The International Bank of Azerbaijan has been included in the list of the world's 1000 largest and most stable banks in 2013 by the British magazine "The Banker."
The IBA was ranked 910th in terms of capital, 28 positions higher than on the previous list. The IBA was in 734th position in terms of capital adequacy ratio, 246th in terms of profits on capital and 474th in terms of return on assets.
The Banker, a monthly magazine covering international finances, is owned by The Financial Times, Ltd.
The IBA, the state-controlled bank of the Republic of Azerbaijan, has the largest asset scope, customer base and international business of all banks in the South Caucasus.
Headquartered in Baku, the bank has more than 30,000 corporate customers and 400,000 individual customers. It consists of 36 branches and 95 service outlets in more than 40 cities.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar