The International Bank of Azerbaijan has been included in the list of the world's 1000 largest and most stable banks in 2013 by the British magazine "The Banker."
The IBA was ranked 910th in terms of capital, 28 positions higher than on the previous list. The IBA was in 734th position in terms of capital adequacy ratio, 246th in terms of profits on capital and 474th in terms of return on assets.
The Banker, a monthly magazine covering international finances, is owned by The Financial Times, Ltd.
The IBA, the state-controlled bank of the Republic of Azerbaijan, has the largest asset scope, customer base and international business of all banks in the South Caucasus.
Headquartered in Baku, the bank has more than 30,000 corporate customers and 400,000 individual customers. It consists of 36 branches and 95 service outlets in more than 40 cities.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays