A recent Bank of Russia report showed an expansion in the credit market.
The Bank of Russia's Interbank offered rate ranges from 6.26 percent for one day to 8.18 percent for 181 to 365 days. The actual credit rate ranges from 6.23 percent for one day to 7.32 percent for 181 to 365 days.
The Interbank actual credit rate for investment grade ranges from 6.07 percent for one day to 6.25 percent for two to seven days, the longest period available. The Interbank actual credit rate for B-grade ranges from 6.13 percent for one day to 7.13 percent for 181 to 365 days.
Turnover volumes on the Interbank actual credit rate range from 6,602,738 for one day to 9,019,578 for 181 to 365 days, and from 2,312,757 for one day to 49,935,000 for two to seven days.
The Bank of Russia was founded on July 13, 1990, and traces its history back to the State Bank of the Russian Empire, which issued a commemorative gold coin featuring Alexander II on its 150th anniversary in 2010.
Under Russian law, half of the central bank's profit has to be channeled into the federal government budget.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar