Gunvor Group, one of the world's largest independent commodities trading houses, recently announced the closing of a $675 million long term secured facility to finance the company's flagship Ust Luga Oil Products Terminal investment in Russia.
"We are very pleased with the outcome of the facility, which is non-recourse to Gunvor, as it attracted considerable commitments from international and Russian banks amount to more than $1.3 billion," Chief Financial Officer Jacques Emi said.
Russia's Gazprombank and VTB, Credit Suisse International, ABN Amro, Raiffeisen Bank International and Bank of China all acted as mandated lead arrangers for the deal.
"This facility represents an important step for Gunvor; it not only confirms the trust and strong support from the banking community in our project, but it also allows the terminal to be optimally leveraged, freeing up capital for other investment opportunities," Corporate Finance Director Gia Mai said.
The terminal is considered the largest rail/ocean transshipment terminal in the world, with a projected capacity of more than 30 million metric tons per year.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business