The National Bank of the Republic of Belarus has issued a new series of commemorative gold coins depicting scenes from the life of St. Nicholas.
Each coin in the series, called "St. Nicholas the Wonderworker of Myra," is worth $155 and features a relief image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Belarus with the inscription "Respublika Belarus." The year of issue and the denomination is inscribed at the bottom of each coin.
The coin is legal tender and must be accepted as a form of payment without any restrictions.
Located in the capital of Minsk, the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus was created in 1922 as the Belarusian Republican Bank. The bank emerged in its current form in 1990 after the passage of banking rules upon declaring independence from the Soviet Union.
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank’s Opening Hours on 18 November 2019
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: Break of UKRSIBBANK Payment Cards , ATMS and POS Terminal
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has 13 new employees
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ArmSwissBank Made Coupon Payments of Corporate Bonds
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Provides Seminars and Trainings within the Women in Business Program
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank supports Stockholm School of Economics in Riga
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: End-of-term assessment for the Juncker Commission
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: A meeting of the delegation of the Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development with the World Bank team
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: URALSIB Bank took 15th place among banks in the RAEX-600 rating
- PRAVEX BAANK - UKRAINE: PRAVEX BANK joins EBRD Trade Facilitation Program to support foreign economic activity of Ukrainian exporters and importers