The National Bank of the Republic of Belarus has issued a new series of commemorative gold coins depicting scenes from the life of St. Nicholas.
Each coin in the series, called "St. Nicholas the Wonderworker of Myra," is worth $155 and features a relief image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Belarus with the inscription "Respublika Belarus." The year of issue and the denomination is inscribed at the bottom of each coin.
The coin is legal tender and must be accepted as a form of payment without any restrictions.
Located in the capital of Minsk, the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus was created in 1922 as the Belarusian Republican Bank. The bank emerged in its current form in 1990 after the passage of banking rules upon declaring independence from the Soviet Union.
- ARDSHININVESTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank and Black Sea Trade and Development Bank sign $ 20 million loan agreement
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Message from Mher Abrahamyan, Chairman of IDBank's Board of Directors, to clients
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank applies to its clients
- ARMBUSINESSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMBUSINESSBANK Announces Deferred Loan Repayments
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: About loans: ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank customers can receive their money transfers without visiting the Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Amount on settlement and deposit accounts in EDB exceeded $ 440 million
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Staff at ADB Headquarters to Temporarily Work from Home
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Raiffeisenbank bought a domain in anticipation of the launch of a new product
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Additional privileges for Visa Infinite card holders