TBC Bank, a leading universal bank in Georgia, is running an internet and mobile banking promotion through December 31, offering a free 30 minutes of cell phone use and a chance to win an iPhone 5.
All users must perform at least one transaction each calendar month to qualify. Customers who already have an online account but have not used it in the last two months can upgrade their password to be eligible for the prizes.
Headquartered in Tbilisi, TBC Bank provides services to more than 700,000 customers in its four business segments - corporate, retail, SME and micro. It is the second largest bank in the country by assets and the market leader in the retail segment.
The Bank's shareholders include the International Finance Corporation, Deutsche Investitions Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, and Nerlandese Financierings-Maatschappi Voor Ontwikkelingsladen N.V., with a combined share capital of 57 percent.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank