TBC Bank, a leading universal bank in Georgia, is running an internet and mobile banking promotion through December 31, offering a free 30 minutes of cell phone use and a chance to win an iPhone 5.
All users must perform at least one transaction each calendar month to qualify. Customers who already have an online account but have not used it in the last two months can upgrade their password to be eligible for the prizes.
Headquartered in Tbilisi, TBC Bank provides services to more than 700,000 customers in its four business segments - corporate, retail, SME and micro. It is the second largest bank in the country by assets and the market leader in the retail segment.
The Bank's shareholders include the International Finance Corporation, Deutsche Investitions Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, and Nerlandese Financierings-Maatschappi Voor Ontwikkelingsladen N.V., with a combined share capital of 57 percent.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar