Rosbank's mortgage lending to customers in its East Siberian branch increased in the first half of 2013 to $900 million, allowing more than 2.5 million families to benefit from the program.
One of Rosbank's major partners in the region is MMC Norilsk Nickel, a Russian nickel, palladium mining and smelting company. Norilsk's largest operations are located in the Norilsk-Talnakh area in northern Russia.
Employees of MMC can take part in a preferential loan program, with rates of 7.5 percent per annum for a period of up to seven years for the purchase of real estate and up to three years for consumer loans.
"We appreciate the many years of cooperation with MMC Norilsk Nickel, our strategic partner in the region," Regional Director of the East Siberian branch of Rosbank Vitaly Kovalenko said.
Rosbank is a Russian universal bank whose majority shareholder is the international financial group Société Générale.
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues
- PROMSVYZABANK - RUSSIA: Promsvyazbank awarded the winners of the national prize "Business Success"
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Amendment of the “General Terms and Conditions of Servicing Accounts, Deposits and Consumer Loans”
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: NBU Launches Economic Express Regional Project in Zhytomyr
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EUR 1.9 billion EIB Group backing for private sector, energy and urban investment across Greece
- HSBC - GEORGIA: Technology targets financial crime
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: More European funds available to support energy efficiency in residential buildings
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech