Rosbank's mortgage lending to customers in its East Siberian branch increased in the first half of 2013 to $900 million, allowing more than 2.5 million families to benefit from the program.
One of Rosbank's major partners in the region is MMC Norilsk Nickel, a Russian nickel, palladium mining and smelting company. Norilsk's largest operations are located in the Norilsk-Talnakh area in northern Russia.
Employees of MMC can take part in a preferential loan program, with rates of 7.5 percent per annum for a period of up to seven years for the purchase of real estate and up to three years for consumer loans.
"We appreciate the many years of cooperation with MMC Norilsk Nickel, our strategic partner in the region," Regional Director of the East Siberian branch of Rosbank Vitaly Kovalenko said.
Rosbank is a Russian universal bank whose majority shareholder is the international financial group Société Générale.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business