International financial group Societe Generale and universal Russian Bank Rosbank recently signed a loan agreement with JSC Polymetal, a leading Russian gold producer and one of the world largest silver producers.
The loan is worth a total of $100 million over a period of three years. Under the agreement, Polymetal will use proceeds to repay existing loans and finance current operations.
"This history of cooperation between Societe Generale and JSC Polymetal began in 2004," Rosbank Senior Vice President Irina Usachova said. "Since then, we have participated in the development of the company. Societe General end Rosbank plan to continue active cooperation with Russia's largest companies in the sector of natural resources."
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar