International financial group Societe Generale and universal Russian Bank Rosbank recently signed a loan agreement with JSC Polymetal, a leading Russian gold producer and one of the world largest silver producers.
The loan is worth a total of $100 million over a period of three years. Under the agreement, Polymetal will use proceeds to repay existing loans and finance current operations.
"This history of cooperation between Societe Generale and JSC Polymetal began in 2004," Rosbank Senior Vice President Irina Usachova said. "Since then, we have participated in the development of the company. Societe General end Rosbank plan to continue active cooperation with Russia's largest companies in the sector of natural resources."
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank’s Opening Hours on 18 November 2019
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: Break of UKRSIBBANK Payment Cards , ATMS and POS Terminal
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has 13 new employees
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ArmSwissBank Made Coupon Payments of Corporate Bonds
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Provides Seminars and Trainings within the Women in Business Program
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank supports Stockholm School of Economics in Riga
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: End-of-term assessment for the Juncker Commission
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: A meeting of the delegation of the Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development with the World Bank team
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: URALSIB Bank took 15th place among banks in the RAEX-600 rating
- PRAVEX BAANK - UKRAINE: PRAVEX BANK joins EBRD Trade Facilitation Program to support foreign economic activity of Ukrainian exporters and importers