International financial group Societe Generale and universal Russian Bank Rosbank recently signed a loan agreement with JSC Polymetal, a leading Russian gold producer and one of the world largest silver producers.
The loan is worth a total of $100 million over a period of three years. Under the agreement, Polymetal will use proceeds to repay existing loans and finance current operations.
"This history of cooperation between Societe Generale and JSC Polymetal began in 2004," Rosbank Senior Vice President Irina Usachova said. "Since then, we have participated in the development of the company. Societe General end Rosbank plan to continue active cooperation with Russia's largest companies in the sector of natural resources."
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"