The rate of the Ruble Overnight Index Average, or RUONIA, is currently 6.03 percent with a transaction volume of $2.01 billion.
RUONIA is calculated by the Bank of Russia according to the methodology developed in cooperation with the National Foreign Exchange Association on the basis of the information on overnight deposit transactions of the leading Russian banks.
The list of banks participating in the RUONIA calculation is formed by the NFEA Expert Council and agreed with the Bank of Russia.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar