NOMOS-Bank Eurobonds totaling $400 million, with a coupon rate of 6.5 percent per annum and maturing on Oct. 21, have been admitted to trading on the MICEX Stock Exchange in Moscow.
They are the first foreign bonds admitted for trading under a simplified procedure decided on by MICEX, which does not require Prospectus registration of the securities of a foreign issue.
Admission for trading on MICEX allows the Eurobonds to be included in the list of securities accepted as collateral for repo transactions by the Bank of Russia.
NOMOS, one of the leading privately-owned banks in Russia, currently has five Eurobonds in circulation totaling $2.05 billion. As of June 30, the bank served approximately 13,000 corporate customers, 85,600 small business clients and approximately 1.5 million retail customers, including private banking clients.
NOMOS has long-term international credit ratings of BB- from Fitch and Ba3 from Moody's.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"