The National Bank of Tajikistan, the central bank of the Republic of Tajikistan, recently announced the results of its latest scheduled auctions.
For the Ministry of Finance's placement of state treasury bills on issue D091121213, the volume of issuance was $6,312,133 and the volume of bids was $$11,572,244.
The yield of bids was .50-4.0 percent and the yield of satisfied bids was 50 percent.
For the National Bank of Tajikistan's placement of securities on issue K132028112, the volume of issuance was $210,404 and the volume of bids was $420,809.
The yield of bids was 1.99 to 5.0 percent and the yield of satisfied bids was 1.99 percent.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays