The National Bank of Tajikistan, the central bank of the Republic of Tajikistan, recently announced the results of its latest scheduled auctions.
For the Ministry of Finance's placement of state treasury bills on issue D091121213, the volume of issuance was $6,312,133 and the volume of bids was $$11,572,244.
The yield of bids was .50-4.0 percent and the yield of satisfied bids was 50 percent.
For the National Bank of Tajikistan's placement of securities on issue K132028112, the volume of issuance was $210,404 and the volume of bids was $420,809.
The yield of bids was 1.99 to 5.0 percent and the yield of satisfied bids was 1.99 percent.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar