Alfa-Bank has been named the best in three categories by rating agency Markswebb Rank & Report and portal COMNEWS at the "E-payments Russia 2013" conference.
The bank was recognized as the leader in the general degree of efficiency, ease of use and mobile banking for android.
"We are very pleased to be among the best, it's always nice, but as the world of technology is developing rapidly, our goal is to improve the mobile and internet banking, making them even easier to use for our clients," Vladimir Urbanski, the head of e-business at Alfa-Bank, said.
As of July 1, Alfa-Bank served more than 103,000 corporate customers and 9.6 million individuals. It has 552 branches and offices in Russia and internationally, including a subsidiary bank in the Netherlands and financial subsidiaries in the U.S., the UK and Cyprus.
Net profit for the first half of 2013 amounted to $479 million.
- ARDSHININVESTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank and Black Sea Trade and Development Bank sign $ 20 million loan agreement
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Message from Mher Abrahamyan, Chairman of IDBank's Board of Directors, to clients
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank applies to its clients
- ARMBUSINESSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMBUSINESSBANK Announces Deferred Loan Repayments
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: About loans: ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank customers can receive their money transfers without visiting the Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Amount on settlement and deposit accounts in EDB exceeded $ 440 million
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Staff at ADB Headquarters to Temporarily Work from Home
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Raiffeisenbank bought a domain in anticipation of the launch of a new product
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Additional privileges for Visa Infinite card holders