Alfa-Bank has been named the best in three categories by rating agency Markswebb Rank & Report and portal COMNEWS at the "E-payments Russia 2013" conference.
The bank was recognized as the leader in the general degree of efficiency, ease of use and mobile banking for android.
"We are very pleased to be among the best, it's always nice, but as the world of technology is developing rapidly, our goal is to improve the mobile and internet banking, making them even easier to use for our clients," Vladimir Urbanski, the head of e-business at Alfa-Bank, said.
As of July 1, Alfa-Bank served more than 103,000 corporate customers and 9.6 million individuals. It has 552 branches and offices in Russia and internationally, including a subsidiary bank in the Netherlands and financial subsidiaries in the U.S., the UK and Cyprus.
Net profit for the first half of 2013 amounted to $479 million.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Vice-President Chen Highlights Uzbekistan's Capital Market Development Priorities in Keynote Speech
- ATA BANK - AZERBAIJAN: AtaBank's traditional savings campaign kicks off
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank’s Opening Hours on 18 November 2019
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: Break of UKRSIBBANK Payment Cards , ATMS and POS Terminal
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has 13 new employees
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ArmSwissBank Made Coupon Payments of Corporate Bonds
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Provides Seminars and Trainings within the Women in Business Program
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank supports Stockholm School of Economics in Riga
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: End-of-term assessment for the Juncker Commission
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: A meeting of the delegation of the Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development with the World Bank team