Alfa-Bank has been named the best in three categories by rating agency Markswebb Rank & Report and portal COMNEWS at the "E-payments Russia 2013" conference.
The bank was recognized as the leader in the general degree of efficiency, ease of use and mobile banking for android.
"We are very pleased to be among the best, it's always nice, but as the world of technology is developing rapidly, our goal is to improve the mobile and internet banking, making them even easier to use for our clients," Vladimir Urbanski, the head of e-business at Alfa-Bank, said.
As of July 1, Alfa-Bank served more than 103,000 corporate customers and 9.6 million individuals. It has 552 branches and offices in Russia and internationally, including a subsidiary bank in the Netherlands and financial subsidiaries in the U.S., the UK and Cyprus.
Net profit for the first half of 2013 amounted to $479 million.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar