The International Bank of Azerbaijan, the state-controlled bank operating in the Republic of Azerbaijan, mobile phone operator Azercell and Visa recently launched a joint promotion allowing customers to receive free bonus minutes if they pay their bill with a debit card.
All Visa debit cards are issued by the bank, which will notify holders of the campaign using their mobile phone numbers. Registration and participation in the program are free. Bonus minutes for on-net calls are added once a month.
The IBA already runs a promotion with Visa called "'Pay by card Visa abroad and win a prize!" The bank gives prizes such as iPhones to customers who use their credit card outside of Azerbaijan.
Headquartered in the Azerbaijani capital of Baku, IBA has the largest asset scope, customer base and international business of all banks operating in the South Caucasus region.
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation