The Republic of Belarus recently reported a decrease in gold reserves to $214.9 million as of the end of August.
According to preliminary data, gold reserves totaled $7,712.0 million in the equivalent in September.
There was a $134 million drop in the amount of national foreign exchange reserves on September 1, amounting to $8,430.4 million in the equivalent.
The decrease in the volume of foreign exchange reserves has had an effect on the redemption of the Government and the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus, foreign and domestic foreign currency liabilities in full.
There was an increase in gold prices in the international market of precious metals due to the maintenance of reserves in August of this year. This also contributed to the placement of foreign currency bonds of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Belarus in the domestic market.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank