The results of the auction of government treasury bills of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan have been released along with the D 091121213 securities of the National Bank of Tajikistan on K123028112.
The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan's issue volume was 30 million and the proposed orders were 55 million. The yield of proposed bids was at 0.50 -4.00 percent with 0.50 percent of yield bids accepted.
For the National Bank of Tajikistan, issue volume was one million with proposed orders two million. The yield of proposed bids was at 1.99 -5.00 percent. There was a yield of 1.99 percent for bids accepted.
The National Bank of Tajikistan is the central bank of Tajikistan. It is engaged in the development of policies to promote financial inclusion. It is a member of the Alliance for Financial Inclusion.
- GOVERNMENT OF UZBEKISTAN: The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan held a regional training on reforms in the field of public procurement
- BG CAPITAL - GEORGIA: Galt and Taggart Published Macroeconomic Research of Uzbekistan
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: EDB and REC to support the supply to Kazakhstan of Russian modules for a solar power station
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Ukraine: EU Bank launches new scheme to strengthen the agri-food sector
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: DB Raises 85.05 Million Georgian Lari in Offshore Bond Market
- ARTSAKBANK - ARMENIA: Shareholders Extraordinary General Meeting
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Vice-President Chen Highlights Uzbekistan's Capital Market Development Priorities in Keynote Speech
- ATA BANK - AZERBAIJAN: AtaBank's traditional savings campaign kicks off
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank’s Opening Hours on 18 November 2019
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: Break of UKRSIBBANK Payment Cards , ATMS and POS Terminal