The results of the auction of government treasury bills of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan have been released along with the D 091121213 securities of the National Bank of Tajikistan on K123028112.
The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan's issue volume was 30 million and the proposed orders were 55 million. The yield of proposed bids was at 0.50 -4.00 percent with 0.50 percent of yield bids accepted.
For the National Bank of Tajikistan, issue volume was one million with proposed orders two million. The yield of proposed bids was at 1.99 -5.00 percent. There was a yield of 1.99 percent for bids accepted.
The National Bank of Tajikistan is the central bank of Tajikistan. It is engaged in the development of policies to promote financial inclusion. It is a member of the Alliance for Financial Inclusion.
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: Information on currency auction
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Basisbank's customer service space was opened at Mestia Justice House
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Fiji Confirm Partnership to Build Resilience Against Floods
- ATA BANK - AZERBAIJAN: "AtaBank" OJSC has started this campaign "Visa VISA, VİSA Al" earlier this year
- ACBA- CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: 60th branch of ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE Bank launched
- BANK OF GEORGIA: For the first time in the Caucasus region, the Bank of Georgia's Visa card holders will make payments through Garmin hours
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank continues to offer tools for reconstruction and refinancing of problematic loan commitments
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador