The results of the auction of government treasury bills of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan have been released along with the D 091121213 securities of the National Bank of Tajikistan on K123028112.
The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan's issue volume was 30 million and the proposed orders were 55 million. The yield of proposed bids was at 0.50 -4.00 percent with 0.50 percent of yield bids accepted.
For the National Bank of Tajikistan, issue volume was one million with proposed orders two million. The yield of proposed bids was at 1.99 -5.00 percent. There was a yield of 1.99 percent for bids accepted.
The National Bank of Tajikistan is the central bank of Tajikistan. It is engaged in the development of policies to promote financial inclusion. It is a member of the Alliance for Financial Inclusion.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar