The results of the auction of government treasury bills of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan have been released along with the D 091121213 securities of the National Bank of Tajikistan on K123028112.
The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan's issue volume was 30 million and the proposed orders were 55 million. The yield of proposed bids was at 0.50 -4.00 percent with 0.50 percent of yield bids accepted.
For the National Bank of Tajikistan, issue volume was one million with proposed orders two million. The yield of proposed bids was at 1.99 -5.00 percent. There was a yield of 1.99 percent for bids accepted.
The National Bank of Tajikistan is the central bank of Tajikistan. It is engaged in the development of policies to promote financial inclusion. It is a member of the Alliance for Financial Inclusion.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business