Societe General was recently ranked second in the Russian syndicated loans market league tables for the first half of 2013, as published by the Chonds Information Agency.
The bank shared the ranking with Rosbank (SG Group).
The group was involved in the arrangement of seven loans during the first half of the year worth a total of $22.480 billion, with volume attributable to SG Group of $1.936 billion leading to a market share of 7.82 percent.
Societe General Group was ranked first in league tables published by IFR Thomson Reuters and ranked third by Euroweek/Dealogic.
Rosbank's involvement included a $2.1 billion syndicated loan for MMC Norilsk Nickel, with Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking acting as bookrunner, documentation agent and one of the market hedge providers, while Rosbank acted as an initial mandated lead arranger.
Rosbank also provided a $1.5 billion Term Facility in favor of JSC Novatek, a $1 billion Pre-export Finance Facility for OJSC Uralkali and a $600 million Pre-export Finance Facility for JSOC Bashneft.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank