Daily production at Tatneft's Ashalchinskoye extra-viscous oil field recently reached 500 tons.
The company's target of commercial extra-viscous oil field development is the Sheshminsky horizon of the Ufa Stage. Nurlatneft oil and gas production board has carried out the Ashalchinskoye EVO field's development since 2006.
There have been several measures elaborated and implemented in order to perform tasks assigned, including increasing utility capacities for gas, water, electricity and heat supply, production and treatment of extra-viscous oil.
NGDU Nurlatneft has already produced 264,000 tons of EVO since the beginning of the field's development.
Field development involves applying steam assisted gravity drainage stimulation through paired horizontal wells.
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank’s Opening Hours on 18 November 2019
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: Break of UKRSIBBANK Payment Cards , ATMS and POS Terminal
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has 13 new employees
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ArmSwissBank Made Coupon Payments of Corporate Bonds
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Provides Seminars and Trainings within the Women in Business Program
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank supports Stockholm School of Economics in Riga
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: End-of-term assessment for the Juncker Commission
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: A meeting of the delegation of the Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development with the World Bank team
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: URALSIB Bank took 15th place among banks in the RAEX-600 rating
- PRAVEX BAANK - UKRAINE: PRAVEX BANK joins EBRD Trade Facilitation Program to support foreign economic activity of Ukrainian exporters and importers