Daily production at Tatneft's Ashalchinskoye extra-viscous oil field recently reached 500 tons.
The company's target of commercial extra-viscous oil field development is the Sheshminsky horizon of the Ufa Stage. Nurlatneft oil and gas production board has carried out the Ashalchinskoye EVO field's development since 2006.
There have been several measures elaborated and implemented in order to perform tasks assigned, including increasing utility capacities for gas, water, electricity and heat supply, production and treatment of extra-viscous oil.
NGDU Nurlatneft has already produced 264,000 tons of EVO since the beginning of the field's development.
Field development involves applying steam assisted gravity drainage stimulation through paired horizontal wells.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar