AB Russia, one of the first private banks in Russia, took part in the MAKS-2013 International Air and Space Show near Moscow last month.
Although MAKS originally started as an entertainment show in 1992, it is also a major business event, allowing for the demonstration of new high-tech developments in aviation and serving as an important marketplace for Russian airplane manufacturers and airline carriers.
During this year's event, held between August 27 an September 1 at Zhukovskiy LII air field, AB Russia signed financing and investment agreements with several leading companies in the Russian defense industry, including S.P. Korolev Rocket and Space Corporation Energia, Russian Helicopters, Concern Radio-electronic Technology and arms manufacturer Almaz-Antey.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar