The international reserves of the National Bank of Ukraine were $21.652 billion as of Sept. 1, according to preliminary data.
Downward pressure came from the repayment of sovereign bonds worth $392 million and the scheduled repayment of an IMF loan of $961 million. They were partly offset, however, by earnings from the placement of government bonds worth $226 million.
The bank did not participate in the interbank foreign exchange market in August.
The National Bank of Ukraine is the central bank of Ukraine, a special central body of the state administration, with legal status, objectives, functions, powers and principles for organization determined by the Constitution of Ukraine, the "On the National Bank of Ukraine" law and other Ukrainian laws.
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation