The international reserves of the National Bank of Ukraine were $21.652 billion as of Sept. 1, according to preliminary data.
Downward pressure came from the repayment of sovereign bonds worth $392 million and the scheduled repayment of an IMF loan of $961 million. They were partly offset, however, by earnings from the placement of government bonds worth $226 million.
The bank did not participate in the interbank foreign exchange market in August.
The National Bank of Ukraine is the central bank of Ukraine, a special central body of the state administration, with legal status, objectives, functions, powers and principles for organization determined by the Constitution of Ukraine, the "On the National Bank of Ukraine" law and other Ukrainian laws.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays