The First Ukrainian International Bank announced on Friday that it attracted nearly 1,400 new small and medium sized business customers during the first seven months of 2013.
The small and medium sized business segment of its customer base grew by 25 percent year-over-year and by more than six percent from the start of the year.
"Significant increase of FUIB's customer base in the small and medium-sized businesses was due to high professionalism of the bank's team and demanded product line," Deputy Chairman of the Board for Corporate Business Alexey Volchkov said. "In the near future, we plan to offer entrepreneurs new corporate card products with special bonus programs and optimal terms for carrying out operations, which will make their services even more comfortable."
FUIB was founded in November 1991, registered with the National Bank of Ukraine in December 1991 and started banking operations in April 1992. It began cooperating with the European Bank for Reconstruction Development in 1995 and the Deutsche Investitions-und Entwicklungsgesellschaft MbH (DEG) in 1996.
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues
- PROMSVYZABANK - RUSSIA: Promsvyazbank awarded the winners of the national prize "Business Success"
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Amendment of the “General Terms and Conditions of Servicing Accounts, Deposits and Consumer Loans”
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: NBU Launches Economic Express Regional Project in Zhytomyr
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EUR 1.9 billion EIB Group backing for private sector, energy and urban investment across Greece
- HSBC - GEORGIA: Technology targets financial crime
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: More European funds available to support energy efficiency in residential buildings
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech