The First Ukrainian International Bank announced on Friday that it attracted nearly 1,400 new small and medium sized business customers during the first seven months of 2013.
The small and medium sized business segment of its customer base grew by 25 percent year-over-year and by more than six percent from the start of the year.
"Significant increase of FUIB's customer base in the small and medium-sized businesses was due to high professionalism of the bank's team and demanded product line," Deputy Chairman of the Board for Corporate Business Alexey Volchkov said. "In the near future, we plan to offer entrepreneurs new corporate card products with special bonus programs and optimal terms for carrying out operations, which will make their services even more comfortable."
FUIB was founded in November 1991, registered with the National Bank of Ukraine in December 1991 and started banking operations in April 1992. It began cooperating with the European Bank for Reconstruction Development in 1995 and the Deutsche Investitions-und Entwicklungsgesellschaft MbH (DEG) in 1996.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business