Kredobank plans to reduce its interest rates on loans to individuals for the purchase of residential property.
The bank is offering a promotional interest rate for the first three years of the loan agreement fixed at 15 percent per annum.
Promotional terms of the loan can be found in at one of the Kredobank's branches throughout Ukraine.
According to chairman of PJSC Kredobank Dmitry Krepak the bank lowers the interest rates on real estate in order to make buying a home more accessible for Ukrainian families.
"Reducing fixed and variable interest rates on housing loans is the first step to a European level cost mortgages," Krepak said. "I hope that the proposal to fulfill his dream of a trusted bank with a European Capital will use a lot of Ukrainian."
Kredobank's basic mortgage terms provide a fixed interest rate of 18 percent per annum for the first year.
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues
- PROMSVYZABANK - RUSSIA: Promsvyazbank awarded the winners of the national prize "Business Success"
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Amendment of the “General Terms and Conditions of Servicing Accounts, Deposits and Consumer Loans”
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: NBU Launches Economic Express Regional Project in Zhytomyr
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EUR 1.9 billion EIB Group backing for private sector, energy and urban investment across Greece
- HSBC - GEORGIA: Technology targets financial crime
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: More European funds available to support energy efficiency in residential buildings
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech