Young geologists recently participated in the IXth All-Russian In-Field Olympiad on the grounds of Kazan's health improvement camps.
The event was held under the Year of Environmental Protection that was announced by the Vladimir Putin in honor of the 70th anniversary of beginning commercial development of oil fields in Tatarstan.
The forum was organized by the Federal Agency for Subsoil Use, the Russian Geological Society RosGeo and the government of the Republic of Tatarstan. JSC Tatneft acted as the event's main sponsor.
For 10 days in August, schoolchildren and their mentors demonstrated their knowledge and skills in paleontology, mineralogy, radiometry, hydrology, geological formation, field site organization and first aid treatment, among other disciplines.
Children from 31 regions of Russia and four CIS countries participated.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank