JSC Tatneft recently opened a new retail filling station in the city of Prokopyevsk.
Station number 461 will be the fourth Tatneft station located in Prokopyevsk, one of the country's largest coal-producing centers.
The station is located at 74 Pionerskaya St. and sells AI-95 and AI-92 grade gasoline as well as diesel fuel. It accepts bank cards and fuel cards and includes a convenience store.
Tatneft also plans on opening another station, number 4040, in the Kemerovo region in the city of Mezhdurechensk.
The company's filling stations in the Siberian Federal District are operated by OOO Tatneft AZS Siberia.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar