NOMOS-BANK and Bank Discovery have successfully placed O1 Properties Finance 01 series bonds with a total nominal value of $190 million with a five-year maturity.
The order book claims were filed from 25 market participants and were open from August 5-6. The book-building range of coupon rate of the first coupon was narrowed to 12-12.5 percent to 12-12.25 percent per annum and total demand was at more than $380 million in the final price range.
The interest rate will be fixed at the lower end of the price range in the final amount of 12 percent per annum, according to results of the closing order book. For the second to the sixth set, the interest rate will be equal to the first coupon rate and subsequent coupons will have their rate set by the issuer under the prospectus.
At the request of the owners, early purchase bonds will be provided in three years from the date of placement at a price equal to 100 percent of the nominal value of the bonds. Bonds held August 8 will be placed by public subscriptions in the use of trade and settlement systems ZAO Micex Stock Exchange with the depositary to issue a NSD. They are eligible for inclusion in the Lombard List of the Bank of Russia and the quotation list A first level of ZAO MICEX stock exchange.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar