NOMOS-BANK and Bank Discovery have successfully placed O1 Properties Finance 01 series bonds with a total nominal value of $190 million with a five-year maturity.
The order book claims were filed from 25 market participants and were open from August 5-6. The book-building range of coupon rate of the first coupon was narrowed to 12-12.5 percent to 12-12.25 percent per annum and total demand was at more than $380 million in the final price range.
The interest rate will be fixed at the lower end of the price range in the final amount of 12 percent per annum, according to results of the closing order book. For the second to the sixth set, the interest rate will be equal to the first coupon rate and subsequent coupons will have their rate set by the issuer under the prospectus.
At the request of the owners, early purchase bonds will be provided in three years from the date of placement at a price equal to 100 percent of the nominal value of the bonds. Bonds held August 8 will be placed by public subscriptions in the use of trade and settlement systems ZAO Micex Stock Exchange with the depositary to issue a NSD. They are eligible for inclusion in the Lombard List of the Bank of Russia and the quotation list A first level of ZAO MICEX stock exchange.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso