An average rate increase of the U.S. dollar in exchange bureaus of Dushanbe, Khujand and other Russian regions of the republic has been reported this week.
The increase has made TJS 4,8800 - 4,8980. There has not been any change in the average rates of operations with Russian rubles, making TJS 0,1466-0,1476.
The Euro increased slightly, making TJS 6,4120-6,4350.
It was announced on August 22 that the average rate of the U.S. dollar in exchange bureaus in Dushanbe had made TJS 4,8840-4,9020. Exchange bureaus in Khujand registered TJS 4,8900-4,9000. In Kurgan Teppa, the rate was TJS 4,8800-4,9000.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business