Serhii V. Zaichuk was recently appointed as the permanent representative of the National Bank of Ukraine to the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
The permanent representative of the National Bank of Ukraine to the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine acts as liaison between the National Bank of Ukraine and the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. The representative settles outstanding issues between the two.
Zaichuk was born in Kyiv and graduated from the National Technical University of Ukraine's Kyiv Polytechnic Institute on September 3, 1975. He holds the qualification of manager-economist. He received an MBA degree in 2001 from the Kyiv National Economic University where he majored in banking.
Zaichuk was employed in the banking industry from 1998 to 2003, after which he held senior management positions in the commercial sector from 2003 to 2009. He was appointed first deputy director general at the State Innovation Financial and Credit Institution in April 2009.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar