Serhii V. Zaichuk was recently appointed as the permanent representative of the National Bank of Ukraine to the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
The permanent representative of the National Bank of Ukraine to the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine acts as liaison between the National Bank of Ukraine and the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. The representative settles outstanding issues between the two.
Zaichuk was born in Kyiv and graduated from the National Technical University of Ukraine's Kyiv Polytechnic Institute on September 3, 1975. He holds the qualification of manager-economist. He received an MBA degree in 2001 from the Kyiv National Economic University where he majored in banking.
Zaichuk was employed in the banking industry from 1998 to 2003, after which he held senior management positions in the commercial sector from 2003 to 2009. He was appointed first deputy director general at the State Innovation Financial and Credit Institution in April 2009.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"