The National Bank of the Ukraine released NBU Board Resolution No. 327 on August 3, which established a legal framework for the provision of services related to the arbitrage transactions conducted under the terms of margin trading to individuals.
The information was released due to the frequent claims filed by citizens concerning problems arising when arbitrage transactions are carried out under the terms of margin trading through forex companies.
The resolution gives authorized banks the exclusive rights to conduct the arbitrage transactions under the terms of margin trading.
Citizens, however, are encouraged to use the services of reliable and authorized banks instead of unreliable companies and forex clubs. Unlike banks, most forex clubs operate as firms rendering consulting services and such companies are not held financially or legally accountable.
Forex companies may look attractive to citizens as they have a simplified procedure of opening accounts and they lack financial monitoring and tax free income. These companies, however, do come with their own risks. Banks offer more transparency and conduct arbitrage transaction under the terms of margin trading.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business