Alfa-Bank announced on Wednesday that website banki.ru has named it "Bank of the Year."
The website gives annual awards to reward banks that are performing at the highest levels in the country and to provide an unbiased resource for potential clients to choose their banking institution. Alfa-Bank was honored as "Bank of the Year" because of the quick official responses it gives to client feedback.
"Alfa-Bank has always given great importance to remote channels of interaction with customers," said Mikhail Povali, who heads Alfa-Bank's Retail Business Division.
"Online application for the provision of credit card — this is an opportunity to show their creative and technological potential, to implement new approaches to processes and products," Povali said. "For several years, Alfa-Bank has actively worked to improve its online applications, paying attention in the first place, the convenience, ease and speed of processing credit cards. No less focus was placed on the product offerings, including '100 days without interest,' (and) several co-branding programs."
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Alfa Bank - Russia ?
Next time we write about Alfa Bank - Russia, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar