Alfa-Bank announced on Wednesday that website banki.ru has named it "Bank of the Year."
The website gives annual awards to reward banks that are performing at the highest levels in the country and to provide an unbiased resource for potential clients to choose their banking institution. Alfa-Bank was honored as "Bank of the Year" because of the quick official responses it gives to client feedback.
"Alfa-Bank has always given great importance to remote channels of interaction with customers," said Mikhail Povali, who heads Alfa-Bank's Retail Business Division.
"Online application for the provision of credit card — this is an opportunity to show their creative and technological potential, to implement new approaches to processes and products," Povali said. "For several years, Alfa-Bank has actively worked to improve its online applications, paying attention in the first place, the convenience, ease and speed of processing credit cards. No less focus was placed on the product offerings, including '100 days without interest,' (and) several co-branding programs."
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Alfa Bank - Russia ?
Next time we write about Alfa Bank - Russia, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues
- PROMSVYZABANK - RUSSIA: Promsvyazbank awarded the winners of the national prize "Business Success"
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Amendment of the “General Terms and Conditions of Servicing Accounts, Deposits and Consumer Loans”
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: NBU Launches Economic Express Regional Project in Zhytomyr
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EUR 1.9 billion EIB Group backing for private sector, energy and urban investment across Greece
- HSBC - GEORGIA: Technology targets financial crime
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: More European funds available to support energy efficiency in residential buildings
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia