The People's Friendship University of Russia (PFUR) and Rosbank have signed a cooperative memorandum to enhance exchanges of experience in the legal field, according to a Rosbank press release.
"Cooperation of universities and business remains a topical issue of qualified personnel training," Konstantin Artioukh, deputy chairman of the bank's management board, said in the release. "We believe that to solve the problem of skills shortages in parts of highly qualified lawyers, as well as for educational programs's modernization in accordance with modern requirements in the field of law the most effective tool is direct dialogue between the legal departments of corporations and the leading law universities."
Vladimir Filippov, director of the university, said the new level of interaction will be beneficial.
"This is mutually beneficial cooperation, which will definitely impact on improving the quality of financial management in bank departments," Filippov said in the release. "First of all, it will allow the university to provide a broader palette of training for the financial organization, that is especially important, providing them with training meeting modern requirements, which are formed in banking and should be considered to be competitive. Another promising direction could be cooperation in the framework of the financial literacy of the younger generation increase program, which can be realized by conducting the same lessons in primary schools or teaching-educational edition release."
Rosbank has signed similar agreements a number of universities, including Moscow State University and St. Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about RosBank - Russia ?
Next time we write about RosBank - Russia, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso