The People's Friendship University of Russia (PFUR) and Rosbank have signed a cooperative memorandum to enhance exchanges of experience in the legal field, according to a Rosbank press release.
"Cooperation of universities and business remains a topical issue of qualified personnel training," Konstantin Artioukh, deputy chairman of the bank's management board, said in the release. "We believe that to solve the problem of skills shortages in parts of highly qualified lawyers, as well as for educational programs's modernization in accordance with modern requirements in the field of law the most effective tool is direct dialogue between the legal departments of corporations and the leading law universities."
Vladimir Filippov, director of the university, said the new level of interaction will be beneficial.
"This is mutually beneficial cooperation, which will definitely impact on improving the quality of financial management in bank departments," Filippov said in the release. "First of all, it will allow the university to provide a broader palette of training for the financial organization, that is especially important, providing them with training meeting modern requirements, which are formed in banking and should be considered to be competitive. Another promising direction could be cooperation in the framework of the financial literacy of the younger generation increase program, which can be realized by conducting the same lessons in primary schools or teaching-educational edition release."
Rosbank has signed similar agreements a number of universities, including Moscow State University and St. Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about RosBank - Russia ?
Next time we write about RosBank - Russia, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: The National Bank has agreed on the terms and conditions of activity of Ukraine's Clear Junction international payment system
- INTERNATIONAL MONERTARY FUND: Andorra Applies for IMF Membership
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank "Became a Santa" for the Children of Artsvashen
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Information on the work of the bank from December 31, 2019 to January 8, 2020
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Raiffeisenbank: New Year eager to donate to charity
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Increases Support to Agribusiness in Ukraine
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Eurasian Development Bank has collected applications for the issue of short-term bonds in rubles in the amount of 3 billion rubles
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, XacBank Sign Private Sector Loan to Support MSMEs in Mongolia
- ARTSAKHBANK - ARMENIA: Job Announcement
- GOVERNMENT OF UZBEKISTAN: The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan held a regional training on reforms in the field of public procurement