Eurasian Development Bank (EDB) aims to build public-private partnerships (PPP) for projects such as residential utilities and roadways, according to an EDB press release.
Dmitry Pankin, chairman of EDB's management board, expressed the interest at a meetup of the fourth Infrastructure Congress Russian PPP Week.
Pankin said that all Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) countries except for Armenia have created regulations allowing for such projects, according to the release. He also said that Kazakhstan doesn't have many active PPP projects, implying that developing regulations does not necessarily lead to PPP actions with co-investments from the state.
A good example of successful cooperation is the Western High Speed Diameter Road in St. Petersburg, Russia, he said.
The 4th Infrastructure Congress Russian PPP Week took place over four days at the end of March.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Eurasian Development Bank ?
Next time we write about Eurasian Development Bank, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business