Financierings-Maatschappij voor Ontwikkelingslanden N.V. (FMO) has sold off its shares of TBC PLC, according to a TBC press release.
These shares were acquired by investors in the United Kingdom, the United States and Europe by a transaction managed by Barclays and Renaissance Capital.
FMO was one of JSC TBC Bank's four original international financial institution shareholders. FMO held 4.4 percent of TBC Bank after the initial public offering and 4.4 percent after it was listed on the London Stock Exchange two years later.
international financial institution
shareholders account for an estimated 15.1 percent of all shares of TBC PLC.
FMO will still maintain a commercial relationship with TBC Bank, according to the press release.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about TBC Bank - Georgia ?
Next time we write about TBC Bank - Georgia, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues
- PROMSVYZABANK - RUSSIA: Promsvyazbank awarded the winners of the national prize "Business Success"
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Amendment of the “General Terms and Conditions of Servicing Accounts, Deposits and Consumer Loans”
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: NBU Launches Economic Express Regional Project in Zhytomyr
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EUR 1.9 billion EIB Group backing for private sector, energy and urban investment across Greece
- HSBC - GEORGIA: Technology targets financial crime
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: More European funds available to support energy efficiency in residential buildings
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech