Kapital Bank has become a member of the American Bankers Association.
Of the Commonwealth of Independent States, only Kapital Bank and one Russian bank are members of the association, according to a press release on the Kapital Bank website.
On this occasion, the first deputy chairman of the bank, Farid Huseynov, American International Banking Association met with President Tod Barvel. During the meeting a number of important banking issues were discussed.
"The main goal of the experiment aims to increase cooperation with international organizations. America's economy and banking is considered the world's most developed area,"
Kapital Bank is joining a number of local and international groups, as it sees the move beneficial to the bank and its customers.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Kapital Bank - Azerbaijan ?
Next time we write about Kapital Bank - Azerbaijan, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues
- PROMSVYZABANK - RUSSIA: Promsvyazbank awarded the winners of the national prize "Business Success"
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Amendment of the “General Terms and Conditions of Servicing Accounts, Deposits and Consumer Loans”
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: NBU Launches Economic Express Regional Project in Zhytomyr
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EUR 1.9 billion EIB Group backing for private sector, energy and urban investment across Greece
- HSBC - GEORGIA: Technology targets financial crime
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: More European funds available to support energy efficiency in residential buildings
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech